Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 53 of 53

Math Help - Anybody interested in a Quadratic Solver?

  1. #46
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    WANTED

    A public relations officer to type these long essays like the one above, so I don't have to do it in future.

    Anyone want to apply for the job?
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  2. #47
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by colby2152 View Post
    MHF QuickSolver
    That sounds like a nice name. (Although MathGuru will have to put his stamp of approval on it)

    If anyone can think of another nice name, post it here and we can choose one from the bunch later on.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  3. #48
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    Version 3.5 has the following(Meaning I have already completed the programming for it):

    Natural Log Function
    Deg/Rad Bug Fix (Told you I probably did something stupid again! )
    Binary can now also be converted to decimals
    Pi function now enhanced to 50 decimal places
    Grapher now features a bigger picture

    As for the compound interest suggestion, I'll start looking into that tomorrow
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  4. #49
    GAMMA Mathematics
    colby2152's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    From
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    1,172
    Awards
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by janvdl View Post
    Version 3.5 has the following(Meaning I have already completed the programming for it):

    Natural Log Function
    Deg/Rad Bug Fix (Told you I probably did something stupid again! )
    Binary can now also be converted to decimals
    Pi function now enhanced to 50 decimal places
    Grapher now features a bigger picture

    As for the compound interest suggestion, I'll start looking into that tomorrow
    There is a lot you can do with the grapher. Give some colorization options... maybe it can be good enough to be used by MHF users when they want to graph functions and post pictures of those graphs on MHF!
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  5. #50
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by colby2152 View Post
    There is a lot you can do with the grapher. Give some colorization options... maybe it can be good enough to be used by MHF users when they want to graph functions and post pictures of those graphs on MHF!
    I doubt anyone is really going to leave the Graphing application we are all using. This Grapher is only for quickly viewing the form of a graph. To analyse a graph we will most probably turn to Graph(By Ivan Johanssen).
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  6. #51
    GAMMA Mathematics
    colby2152's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    From
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    1,172
    Awards
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by janvdl View Post
    Graph(By Ivan Johanssen).
    ???
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  7. #52
    is up to his old tricks again! Jhevon's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    From
    New York, USA
    Posts
    11,663
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by colby2152 View Post
    ???
    he's talking about this
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  8. #53
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    Okay, here's Version 3.5

    As for the compound interest calc, I haven't been able to work on it. That'll have to wait until 3.6 but we had to get that major deg/rad bug out of the app. (Thanks for that spot Earboth, it was my mistake)

    Download Math Tool 3.5

    Also Colby, I will send a PM to MathGuru to ask if we may use the name MHF QuickSolver.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Math Help Forum Discussions

  1. Complex Solver
    Posted in the Algebra Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 10th 2011, 02:24 AM
  2. Interested in Logic But need HELP
    Posted in the Discrete Math Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 17th 2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Cubic Solver
    Posted in the Math Software Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 10th 2009, 03:10 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 2nd 2006, 02:00 AM

Search Tags


/mathhelpforum @mathhelpforum