Mathematica Graphing Help
So, I have to make 2 three-dimensional images created with Mathematica (the trial version, which last quite long can be found below). The images must exhibit all the types of graphs:
• Cartesian coordinates (z = f (x, y)),
• polar/cylindrical coordinates (z = f (r, θ)),
• spherical coordinates (ρ = f (θ, φ)),
• parametrized curves ((x, y, z ) = r(t)),
• parametrized surfaces ((x, y, z ) = Φ(u, v)).
Can anyone help me with this ? It'd be great if you can send me the code as well !!! Just make the images simple, yet including all of those required graphs
Thank you much !
*Link to Mathematica's download: http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathema ... equest.cgi