Results 1 to 5 of 5

Math Help - Matlab making a newtork graph

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    393

    Matlab making a newtork graph

    Say i have 4 points on a graph. And i want to join to join up 2 points with a line. How do i do this?

    I found this
    net = network(numInputs,numLayers,biasConnect,inputConne ct, layerConnect,outputConnect) But not sure what i have to put in for the variables. Thanks Adam
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  2. #2
    Grand Panjandrum
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    From
    someplace
    Posts
    14,972
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_leeds View Post
    Say i have 4 points on a graph. And i want to join to join up 2 points with a line. How do i do this?

    I found this
    net = network(numInputs,numLayers,biasConnect,inputConne ct, layerConnect,outputConnect) But not sure what i have to put in for the variables. Thanks Adam
    This is a neural networks tool, see >>here<<.

    When you say "graph" exactly what do you mean?

    Also you might like use

    >help hold

    CB
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBlack View Post
    This is a neural networks tool, see >>here<<.

    When you say "graph" exactly what do you mean?

    Also you might like use

    >help hold

    CB
    The graph will be something like this http://www.recmath.org/Magic%20Squar...t/graph-10.gif
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBlack View Post
    This is a neural networks tool, see >>here<<.

    When you say "graph" exactly what do you mean?

    Also you might like use

    >help hold

    CB
    Also i'm not really sure on what you need to put for the variables?
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  5. #5
    Grand Panjandrum
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    From
    someplace
    Posts
    14,972
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_leeds View Post
    Also i'm not really sure on what you need to put for the variables?
    If we are talking about the network function, you don't it is a neural network tool and you do not have a neural network.

    Using the hold function you can build up and kind of diagram you want which is why I suggested you might want to look at the help text.

    CB
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

Similar Math Help Forum Discussions

  1. Smooth graph matlab
    Posted in the Math Software Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 15th 2010, 11:05 AM
  2. matlab plotting graph need help
    Posted in the Math Software Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 6th 2010, 11:27 PM
  3. MATLAB finding graph
    Posted in the Math Software Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 5th 2009, 08:42 AM
  4. plotting a graph in matlab
    Posted in the Math Software Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 21st 2009, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 23rd 2008, 04:24 PM

Search Tags


/mathhelpforum @mathhelpforum