The clue will imply a single word answer which is made up of two conjoined words. One letter will overlap and be used in each word.
A. Everything On Site = Allocation
All and Location are the two words implied by the clue that make up Allocation which is the answer word. Everything implies All, and On Site implies Location. The letter 'L' is the overlapping letter (or the one that ends the first word and is the beginning of the second word from the clue).
The Answer Words are NOT in alphabetical order this time.
1. Flight segment for a girl =
2. Motorized conveyance awakened from slumber =
3. A stage setting with a fixed portion =
4. A small demon to sit for a portrait =
5. Military compound ditty =
6. Grist grinder carniverous feline =
7. To make a hole that's true =
8. Not her account of the events =
9. Not silver in the bear's cave =
10. To the brim, we'll allow it =
11. Little devil genteel =
12. Bottle top at any cost =
13. Unsuccessful with bait =
14. To exist toward the rising sun =
15. A formal dance event for a deranged one =
16. In favor of excessive anger =
17. River bottom porch =
18. Hotness at that time =
19. Cut a tree as the cattle moo =
20. To sleep lightly searching for enlightment through meditation =