During the summer, the forum slows down a little. Take a break yourself and branch out a little.
Now this puzzle is my own creation, and it can be a little tough. The clues are sometimes like those you find in a crossword puzzle. You know what I mean.
The clue will imply a single word answer which is made up of two conjoined words. One letter will overlap and be used in each word.
A. Everything On Site = Allocation
All and Location are the two words implied by the clue that make up Allocation which is the answer word. Everything implies All, and On Site implies Location. The letter 'L' is the overlapping letter (or the one that ends the first word and is the beginning of the second word from the clue).
You think you can do it? Here's another example with answer hidden.
Total Attire =Spoiler:
To help you, the words will be in alphabetical order.
1. Sphere on a parcel of land=
2. Sharp pointed sleep apparatus =
3. Sleep furniture on the run =
4. Dog talk not to be thrown away =
5. Stout wooden stick for a definite article =
6. To exist and soar like one =
7. Wager on a shallow flat receptacle =
8. Not small but gained possession of =
9. Itemized charges for a big cat =
10. An Adult male bovine will allow it =
11. A container dressed to the highest degree =
12. Fishy animal kept for amusement =
13. British pal of an Argentine dictator =
14. Masticate the feather covered modified forelimb =
15. A pyralid possessive she =
16. A Corn holding breast support =
17. Rooster scratched the car =
18. Arrange the hair on the head sculpture =
19. An electrical cable on the face of a clock =
20. Bovine in a hospital room =