master's "Fractured Actors" reminds me of "Fractured Phrases"
which I had posted some time ago.
For those of you who missed it, here it is again.
What familiar phrase or title is suggested
phonetically by these strange sentences?
Example: "Butch harmony weigher Mao this"
is "Put your money where your mouth is."
1. Loam Anne undertow tamp hole
2. Egg no rinses blitz
3. Commie eerie spawn Sybil
4. Hole ends sunned heck
5. Nudge arch fair older Asians
6. False Peter Ed
7. Dip honey egg sprays
8. Charleston done hick cough dime
9. Thick gray dust Joe wan hurt
10. Dad mental note ales
11. Raw cop pipe hay peon Audrey daub
12. Dues calm penny trees sauerkraut
13. Snob crag hull lamp hop
14. Essay mad tariff hacked
15. Abe eyesore kill belt fat who
16. Sinker socker sox pants aprocryphal awry.
17. Whinny decor so view many fence