A body part is hidden somewhere in each of these sentences. Can you find them?
1. President Bush welcomed all of the visiting Washington guests at the White House reception.
2. The team manager will farm out his inexperienced players to the team's minor league affiliate.
3. The Lone Ranger got on Silver and rode quickly to save the unprotected pioneer family.
4. A petty thief, in Germany, would be subject to any of several stringent punishments.
5. If you give the money to Ena, I'll bet she will spend it in a matter of moments.
6. A store clerk needs enough change each morning to adequately serve his customers.
7. Watch carefully as Marcus gives Tom a challenging headlock to win the bout convincingly!
8. Before you submit your final examination, you really should erase any marginal notes you have made.
9. Of all American colleges, Bryn Mawr is the one with the most attractive female students.
10. Going against the obvious choice, Earl obeyed his instincts and went the other way.