Read the descriptions provided below and try to guess which proverb (old saying) they each represent. Don't worry if you express the proverb in a slightly different way. Over the years, there are many slightly different ways of expressing an old proverb!
If a large solid-hoofed mammal becomes available to you without compensation, refrain from casting your faculty for seeing into the oral cavity of such a creature.
1. Each vaporous mass suspended in the firmament has an interior decoration of metallic hue.
2. It is not advantageous to place the sum total of your barnyard collections into the same wicker receptacle.
3. Feathered bipeds of a kindred mind in their segregated environment associate with a high degree of amiability.
4. Deviation from the ordinary or common routine of existence is that which gives zest to man's cycle of existence.
5. He who locks himself into the arms of Morpheus promptly at eventide, and starts the day before it is officially announced by the rising sun, excels in physical fitness, increases his economic assets and celebrates with remarkable efficiency.
6. Do not traverse a structure erected to afford passage over a waterway until the time of drawing nigh unto it.
7. Superfluous chronological dispatch institutes riddance of valued effects.
8. There’s no value to be derived from demanding attention by loud screeches over fallen white liquid derived from the lactic glands of a female bovine.
9. An excess of culinary experts impairs the quality of a thin derivative of meat.
10. A body of persons abiding in a domicile of silica combined with metallic oxides should not carelessly project small geological specimens.
11. A canine which gives vent to his sentiments by a series of vocal efforts, rarely finds use of his bicuspids.
12. A vessel under optical supervision never reaches the temperature of 212 degrees.
13. A consolidated mass which forms the earth's crust, and which progresses by turning over upon its surface without slipping, does not successfully gather together a cryptogamous plant.
A mobile section of petrified matter agglomerates no bryophytes.
14. The placement of the termination as precedent of the commencement should never be assessed.
15. Never situate the conveyance and its accouterments forward of the perambulating, ambulatory equine.
16. A chronic disposition to inquiry deprived the domestic feline carnivorous quadruped of its vital quality.
17. An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find himself beyond the hope of future success.
18. Refrain from enumerating your poultry precursory to their incubation and emergence from their embryonic habitat.
19. Exercise your visual facilities prior to executing a jump.
20. A feathered biped in the terminal part of the arm equals in value a pair of feathered bipeds in densely branched shrubbery.