I need some help on some math problems
I hope this is the right spot to put these, I havent posted much, although I have been Lurking for a while, and you have helped me a great deal in the past, and For that I thank you.
1. Let I = √-1. Define a sequence of complex numbers by z1 = 0, z n+1 = z2n + I for n > or = to 1. In the complex plane, how far from the origin is z111 ?
2. If y / x-z = x + z / z = x / y for three distinct positive numbers x, y, and z, find x / y.
3. Find the degree measure (to the nearest minute) of the central angle that has an intercepted arc measuring 15 ft. in a circle of diameter 19 ft.
4. The ratio of the radii of two concentric circles is 1:3. If AC is a diameter of the larger circle, BC is a chord of the larger circle that is tangent to the smaller circle, and AB = 12, find the radius of the larger circle.
5. In rectangle ABCD, E and F are the midpoints of DC and AD, respectively. Find the area of quadrilateral BEDF. AB= 3 inches BC= 5 inches
6. The integers from 200 down to 9 are written consecutively to form the large integer N= 200199198197 … 131211109. Find the value of k such that 3 k is the highest power of 3 that is a factor of N.
7. The increasing sequence of positive integers a1 , a2 , a3 , … has the property that an+2 = an + an+1 for all n > or = to 1. If a7 = 120, what is a8 ?
8. If a # b = 2ab + 3ba , what is 3 # 2?
Thank you for your Help, I appreciate it a lot.