1. The inside dimensions of a box are 45 cm by 60 cm by 100 cm. What is the longest stick which can placed inside the box?
2. Find the total surface area and volume of a right prism whose base is an equilateral triangle of sides 10 dm. and whose lateral edges are each of length 15 dm.
3. The lateral surface of a concrete octagonal pier of height 15 ft. is to be resurfaced. If each base edge is 1 ft, how many sq. ft. of resurfacing will be required?
4. A trough is formed by nailing together edge to edge two boards, a2 feet in length, so that the right section is a right triangle. IF 16 gal of water are poured into the trough and it the through is held level s that the right section of the water is an isosceles triangle, how deep is the water? (231 cu in = 1 gal)
5. My Construction Company agrees to build a dam 50 meters long, 10 meters high, 6 meters wide at the bottom and 4 meters wide at the top, for P500 a cubic meter. Find his profit if his costs were P800,000.
Guys i need concrete solutions! Please Help me out!!!