Results 1 to 6 of 6

Math Help - What??

  1. #1
    MHF Contributor Mathstud28's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    From
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,641

    What??

    Has LaTeX changed?!?

    \ln^p(x)

    [ math]\ln^p(x)[/tex]

    (-1)^{p+1}

    [ math](-1)^{p+1}[/tex]

    That is what I put and I don't understand why it doesn't work? Exponents are messed up or something

    x^p

    [math ]x^p[/tex]
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  2. #2
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathstud28 View Post
    Has LaTeX changed?!?

    \ln^p(x)

    [ math]\ln^p(x)[/tex]

    (-1)^{p+1}

    [ math](-1)^{p+1}[/tex]

    That is what I put and I don't understand why it doesn't work? Exponents are messed up or something

    x^p

    [math ]x^p[/tex]
    No, the forum is still not completely fixed. Be calm and patient.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  3. #3
    MHF Contributor Mathstud28's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    From
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,641
    Quote Originally Posted by janvdl View Post
    No, the forum is still not completely fixed. Be calm and patient.
    Gotcha!

    Know when it will be fixed by any chance?
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  4. #4
    Moo
    Moo is offline
    A Cute Angle Moo's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    From
    P(I'm here)=1/3, P(I'm there)=t+1/3
    Posts
    5,618
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathstud28 View Post
    Gotcha!

    Know when it will be fixed by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
    Hopefully it will be completely fixed in the next few hours.
    A little search in "new posts" would have shown you some useful threads
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  5. #5
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathstud28 View Post
    Gotcha!

    Know when it will be fixed by any chance?
    Not yet, unfortunately. I don't think it will be too hard to fix though. But wait and see what MathGuru says.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  6. #6
    Bar0n janvdl's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    From
    Meh
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    A little search in "new posts" would have shown you some useful threads
    Not to get technical, but he was referring to the database I think. I don't think they bargained on this.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+


/mathhelpforum @mathhelpforum