I am trying to find a good way to upload and display an image in the middle of the text of a post since with complex images scanning and posting may be much easier than using Latex.
Hence I am trying to post such images as follows:
I created the above image by the following process:
1. choose insert image
2. choose select files from computer
3 upload file
4. then choose 'manage attachments'
5. right click on current attachment
6. copy image location (url)
7. return to post editor and put link location or url betweem [IMG] and [/IMG]
HOWEVER, THERE MUST BE AN EASIER WAY!
Can anyone suggest an easier way to do this?