Hey guys I am brand new here. I am a 15 year old currently in 10th grade of high school. I am in geometry but some parts are just really hard about it. I cannot afford a tutor, and the way my teacher explains things is just really confusing. She just gave us a large worksheet with problems that I need some help with. I am not giving all the numbers because the ones i left out, i have already completed. If you could just put your answer next to a number that would be awesome. Thanks so much for all your help
2. Suppose a chord of a circle is 24in long and 9in from the center. Find length of radius
6. Find the area of a parallelogram with a base of 6cm and a height of 11cm
8. Find the area of a circle with a diameter of 10yd
9. The base of a right rectangular prism is 10ft by 7ft. The height is 3ft. Find surface area
10. The base of a triangular prism is an equilateral triangle with a perimeter of 32 cm. If the height of the prism is 10cm, find lateral area
12. The surface area of a cube is 96 square cm. Find the volume
13. If two solids are similar and have a linear ratio of 2:9, what is the ratio of the areas?
14. If the diameter of a circle is 16, find circumference
15. Suppose the diameter of a circle is 20in long and the distance from the center to a chord is 6in. Find length of cord
18. Find the measure of an exterior angle of a regular pentagon
19. Find the area of a rectangle that is 7.5cm long and 4cm wide
20. One base of a trapezoid is 12in. long and the altitude is 8in. long. If the area is 88sq in, find the length of the other base
21. A point Z on line XY is chosen at random, and W is between X and Y. If XY=15 and XW=9, what is the probability that Z is on line XW?
22. The slant height of a regular pentaonal pyramid is 6cm, and the length of each side of the base is 3cm. find lateral area
23. If the radius of a right cone is 12in and the height is 16in., find the slant height
24. If volume of a right cylinder = 250pi cubic yeards, and height = 10yd, find radius
26. If the ratio of areas of two similar solids is 4:9, what is the linear ratio?
32. Find the area of a triangle with a base of 7m and an altitude of 16m
33. Find the area of a regular pentagon if its apothem is approximately 6ft long and each of its sides is 8.7ft long
34. Find the area of a sector defined bya central angle of 36degrees and a radius of 10cm
35. If the radius of a right cylinder = 3yd, and the height = 5yd, find lateral area
36. If the radius of a right cone = 4in. and the height = 3in., find total surface area
37. If the height of a right cone = 4cm and the radius = 3cm, find the volume
38. The volume of a larger prism is 168 cubic cm. If the prisms are similar with linear ratio of 3:2, what is the olume of the smaller prism?
43. If the diagonals of a rhombus are 13cm and 8cm long, find the area of the rhombus
45. Find the surface area of a sphere with a radius of 9in.
46. If the volume of a right circular cone = 24pi cubic cm and the radius = 3cm, find the height
47. Find the sum of the measures of the interior angles of a convex 12-gon
48. A trapezoid with a height of 5ft has bases of length 9ft and 7ft. Find the area
49. Find the volume of a sphere with a radius of 3in.
Thanks for any and all help.