Help With this Lessons. Please Help. in attachments.
- This angle is vertical to angle 1. Vertical angles are congruent.
- Angle 1 and angle 5 are congruent because they are alternate interior angles.
- Angles 5 and 6 make up a linear pair and are supplementary.
- Angles 7 and 5 are vertical angles so they are congruent.
Here is my problem. I will send it in attachments but if you can't see the triangles in the attachment i will explain it.
Fill in the missing side lengths and angle measures for each special right triangle below.
Some of your answers will contain a square root (Ö) symbol.
The 1st triangle is A 30-60-90 degree Triangle. the 30-60 Side Length is 8. But Whta Are The Others.
The 2nd Triangle is A 40-40-90 degree Triangle. The 40-90 Side Length is 6. Wouldn't that make the other 40-90 side A 6 (Is This Right). So what is the missing side.
Help. Please. I Will Be Very Grateful.
(1) If the hypotenuse of a 30-60-90 right triangle = 8, then the short side (side opposite the 30 degree angle) is half of that or 4. The long side (side opposite the 60 degree angle) = the short side times the square root of 3 or
(1) A 45-45-90 right triangle is isosceles. If one leg = 6, so does the other. The hypotenuse is equal to a leg times the square root of 2 or