1. A regular hexagon with side 12.
To find the height or the apothem..my equation:
h²+ 6² = 12²
h²+ 36 = 144
Then to find the area of the regular hexagon...by formula of A=1/2ap,my equation is...
I got the equation up to here, but i have no idea of how to multiply the radical.....help with this please...(multiplying the radical...)
Then please answer this question...
1. A regular pentagon with side S and apothem(=radius)3.
2. If ∆ ABC is similar to ∆ ADE, find the probability that a point selected at random from ∆ ABC will lie inside quadrilateral BDEC....?
3. Find the area of a square with diagonal √6 meters.
4. Find the area of a square with radius 3√2.
5. Find the area of an equilateral triangle with height 4√3.
6. Find the area of a regular pentagon with side 2x and apothem 1/2y.
7.The bisectors of the angles of triangle DEF intersect in a point that is equidistant from ?, ?, and ?.
8. In triangle GHI, the perpendicular bisectores segment GH, HI, and GI intersect at point Z. Name three congruent segments.
***PLEASE HELP ME..........ㅠㅠ***