Please Help me with this..(Areas of Plane Figures)
Find the area of each figures;
1. a rhombus with shorter diagonal 6cm and a 120° angle.
2. A regular hexagon with side 12.
3. A regular pentagon with side S and apothem 3.
4. The ratio of the areas of two rectangles is 36 : 64. Find the scale factor and the ratio of the perimeters.
5. Two similar polygons have scale factor 3 : 4, the area of the smaller polygon is 108. Find the area of the larger polygon.
*Please explain a brief statement of how to find the answers... ㅠㅠ...
Thank- U so much...