1) What would you see if you cut a spherical hard boiled egg in half?
2) Draw a picture. Think Pythagoras.
3) Each arc is a fraction of pi x diameter. What fraction?
1. A plane passes through the common center of two concentric spheres. Describe the intersection of the plane and the two spheres.
2. Find the length of a chord that is 3cm from the center of a circle with radius 7cm.
3. Points E, F, G, H, and J lie on circle with center point of O.
a. measure of arc EF = ? and measure of arc EHF = ?
b. suppose segment JH is congruent to segment HG, state the theorem that supports the conclusion that acr JH is congruent to arc HG.
Have a nice day...^^