Don't have an android phone anymore to buy, but judging by the video and images I'd have to say that I really like the interface, looks clean and easy to get around. Good job!
I would like to present you my app called NaN Geometry Solver. The application solves geometry problems.
Main app advantages:
- it gives you complete solution
- results should satisfy every teacher (contains decimal numbers but also algebraic expressions)
- it also shows you all the formulas which had been used in calculations (including Pythagorean Theorem, sines and cosines, etc.)
- it will calculate all the parameters of the figure, if you enter the necessary data
- you can use fractions, roots, powers, parentheses, decimal numbers and Pi number
- an advanced validation of data entry allows you to find the errors quickly
- does not require an Internet connection
- is available for free
NaN Geometry Solver is able to do calculation on the following figures:
- equilateral triangle
- right triangle
- isosceles triangle
- right trapezoid
- isosceles trapezoid,
- regular hexagon
- regular tetrahedron
- square prism
I want to know your opinions about the application.