I really don't know how to figure this out!! Please help me how to do this!!!
1. How many sides does a regular convex polygon have if the measure of one exterior angle is 2x and the measure of an interior angle is twice that of the exterior angle?
2. Find the measure of the sixth interior angle of a convex hexagon if the sum of the measure of it's five interior angles is 690.
3. The measure of each exterior angle of a regular octagon is 2x-3. Find the value of x and the measure of each exterior angle.
4. Find the measure of the 7th exterior angle a convex heptagon if the sum of the measures of it's six exterior angles is 306.
5. The measures of the interior angles of a polygon are: (y+5) (2y+3) (3y+4) (4y+3) and 5y. What is the value of y? Find the measures of all the interior angles. Give the sum of the measures of all exterior angles.
6. The sum of the measure of three interior angles of a hexagon is 500. Exactly of three remaining angles are complementary and exactly two are supplementary, what are the measures of these three angles?
7. What is the number of sides of a convex polygon if the sum of the measures of its interior angles is between 5800 and 6000?
a. name the polygon according to the number of side it has
b. find the exact sum of the measures of the interior angles