Omgee lol =)) Did you even bother to read your Geometry book? I guess not. cause' you'll find all of your answers there
But I'll give it a try
1. Geometry (if you still don't know this.. oh well)
2. Plane geometry
3. father of Geometry is Thales. Most of the people on the internet says it's Euclid. But the truth is, Euclid is only a student of Thales and Thales if the real father of Geometry
6. I think it's plane
7. Collinear Points
11. Revolution (because revolution is exactly 360)
12. Adjacent Angle
13. Theorem if I'm not mistaken
14. Not sure with this one too. But is this postulate?
16. Complementary angles
17. Supplementary angles
18. I don't know with this one XD sorry
20. Uhm, I am not sure with my answer here too. Perpendicular?
23. Scalene Triangle