I. WRITE the converse of each statement. Try to decide whether each statement, and each converse, it true or false.
1. If clouds cover the sky, you cannot see the moon.
MY ANSWER: FALSE: ____________________
2. You see lions and elephants if you are in Africa.
MY ANSWER: FALSE: IF YOU CAN SEE THE LION AND ELEPHANT THEN YOU ARE IN AFRICA.
3. Anyone who has scarlet fever is seriously ill.
4. IF two angles are congruent, they are right angles.
5. If two angles form a linear pair, then they are supplementary.
6. Two angles are each acute if they are complementary.
II. Is a converse of every true statement true? justify your answer?
III. May a converse of a false statement be true? justify your answer?
good day!!! i'm very confused about converse.. can anyone help me please about converse?