for the first question, do you mean the lateral surface area and total surface area?I've got some questions that I just don't get! Hopefully you guys can help me solve them.
1. The edge of a cube is 4 cm. What is its volume? _________ It's lateral surface? ______ It's total surface? _________
2.Mr. Ryan is digging a cylindrical cistern. It is to be 5 m deep and 2 m in diameter. How much dirt must be removed in digging it?
3. What change would be made in the volume of a cylinder by doubling the radius of the base and keeping the height the same?
What change would be made in the curved surface?
4. A boat sails 3 km due east and then 3 1/2 (one-half) due south. How far is the boat now from its starting point? (Correct the answer to 2 significant figures)
5. The length of a diagonal of a square is 18. Find its area.
6. Find the area of a square inscribed in a circle of a radius of 5cm.
Thanks you guys!!