I had this big assignment to do, and I did most of the questions except for these few (or I did them and I'm not sure if that's how I go about working them out)
1. State the y_intercept of the line: 3x+4y = -3 with equations.
I did: 4y = 3x+8 / y_int = -8?
2. Show that (2, 1) lies on the same line with the equation y=2x+3
I started with: 2 x 2 + -3x1 = -3
3. Parallel to 3x-4y=2 passing through (1, 2)
I did: 3x-4y =3 x 1 - 4 x 1
4. Perpendicular to 3x-4y = 2 passing through (1, 2)
Absolutely no idea how to do this.
5. Two lines have slopes k+2=-1. Find k given that:
a. The lines are parallel
b. The lines are perpendicular
a. k+2 = -1
Can anyone please help me out with these?