I have a 2 points - 1 vector - 1 angle problem in 3D:
- There are two points, S and N.
- The x,y,z-coordinates of S are known.
- Only the z-coordinate of N is known.
- The distance between N and S is known!
- there is a vector U which is the direction of a line going through S
- the vector V is the direction vector (N-S) of the points mentioned
- the angle between vector U and V is known!
Problem: calculate the other coordinates (x,y) of point N. If anybody could help me solve it, it would be greatly appreciated!!