I need to solve the following problem:
Formalize the follwing sentences as logical sentences.
If its not raining I walk to work but if itīs raining i drive to work.
I dont drive to work if itīs not raining.
If dirve to work itīs raining but i walk to work if itīs not raining.
The following designations are to be used.
p= itīs raining
q= I walk to work
r= I drive to work
Please help me understand.
1) if it is not raining i walk to work :
2) if it is raining i drive to work :
3) i do not drive to work if it is not raining :
4) if i drive to work it is not raining :
5) I walk to work if it is not raining :
(1) and (5) are the same