Hello again =)
So lets see !
1) We 've got a pouch with M&Ms candies . There are 4 Blue , 7 Orange , 8 Pink and 5 Yellow. Nick puts his hand into the pouch, and takes 6 candies.How many ways there exist , so that into the pouch there exist at least one Blue candy?
I believe, that 1st we must find out how many different combinations of 6 candies can be done. I think its 24^6 = 191,102,976. Then i think that we have to find out how many combinations of 6 candies that include 4xBlues and 2 others can be done, and just subtract it.
Basically i think the solution is 24^6 - 20^2 = 191,102,576
2) How many 6-digit numbers can be made if:
- The First digit must be 6,7 or 8
- The last digit must be < = 5
- Every digit must be unique
Its 3x10x10x10x10x6 =180,000 . But, i think that, in this way, its not every digit unique. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any responses =)