(Be sure to use differential notation properly. Show all work for full credit)
1. Find and simplify the derivative.
2) Find the equation of the line tangent to at . Give exact coefficients and approximate coefficients to the nearest thousandth.
3) Find the average rate of change of on the interval .
4) Find the instantaneous rate of change of w with respect to z if .
The answers I've got for these are:
What I would like for someone to do is:
1) Tell me if my answers are correct
2) Do the problems so that I can see how you did them because I got the answers, but it wasn't pretty.
3) tell me if my answers are simplified they way they should be.
Thanks Dudes. (and dudesses)