I know how to find the area of polar graphs but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to calculate the limits of integration of specific polar graphs that have a loop creeping up their centers (a phenomenon resulting from a/b < 1), I don't remember what's it's called. Any technique to find the limits of integration for this loop?

Thanks very much for any help you can offer!