Someone please help me! Even my tutor didn't understand how to do this...
1. Tell how the graph of y=5+(2/x-4) can be obtained from the graph of y= 1/4 by using transformation.
2. Solve the inequality (x-4)^3/x(x+3) is less than or equal to zero.
3. Identify all asymptotes and intercept of the funtion f(x)= x+6/ x^2+x-12. Sketch a graph of g(x).
4. Find all zeros of f(x)=x^2+7x-22 and write a linear factorization of f(x).
5. Graph the function y=-3x^4+2x^3+6X^2-5X+1. Choose a viewing table that shows 3 local extremum values and all the x-intercepts. Show window dimensions.
6. Find all the real zeros of the function in problem 5. Five answers to the nearest hundreth.
7. What us the remainder when x^32-5x^15+12 is divided by x+1?
8. Use the rational zero test to list all the possible candidates for rational zeros of the polynomial f(x)=2x^3+2x^2-5x-7
9. Write 2+5i/8-6i in standard form.
10. Which one is a polynomial with real coefficients that has -2 and 2i as zeros?
d. (x-2) (x^2-4x-5)
Please someone help me with these problems. I'm totally lost and I don't even know how to start D: