Help needed with calculus questions
- determine the derivative of F(x)=(cos(2x-4))^3 at x=pie/b
- determine d/dx 3x^4-3x/3x^4+3x
- compute http://www.intmath.com/Integration/Image1263.gif4x^2http://www.mathsisfun.com/images/square-root-symbol.gifx^3+4dx
- an open rectangular box with volume 6m^3 has a square base. Express the surface area of the box as a function s(x) of the length x of a side of the base .
- a box with an open top is to be constructed from a rectangular peice of cardboard with dmensions. b=5in. a=28in by cutting out equal squares of side x at each corner and then folding up the sides. find the maximum volume.
- a spherical balloon with raduis r inches has volume 4/3pie^3. Find a function that represents the amount of air required to inflate the balloon from a radius of r innches to a radius of r+1 inches.
- Lim as t approaches 2= t^2-4/t^3-8
- absolute max. y=http://www.mathsisfun.com/images/square-root-symbol.gif36-x (-6,6)
- How many points of inflection in this graph
10. estimate the area from 0 to 5 under the graph
f(x)=81-x^2 using 5 rectangles from right end points.