Hi there ! I really need these done by next friday. I tried to do my best to translate this to english from ICELANDIC and hopefully you'll all understand these consepts. If not, leave me a line and I'll do my best to answer you all.
1. a Are the following limits possible, and if so please find them. If not, argue:
1. b Find the argument of these functions:
1. c Find the limits:
lim and lim
1. d Does the function any arguments ?
2. a The function is not conjoined in two specific points (x,y). Which points are they and why ?
2. b Can you find any answer for f(x) in these points noted before so the function becomes conjoined and if so, which points are they. And if not, how come ?
3. A mountain climber starts climbing a mountain at 10.00 am and reaches the top at 02.00 pm. He then spends the night at the top. The next morning he goes downhill at 10.00 am and is down at his car (at the very same spot he started) at 02.00 pm.
Is it possible that at some point on the first day he is in the exactly same altitude as the latter day and also at the same exact time ? Please argue.
Please help me with these problems. I'd be grateful for all answers, hints and tips.