I hope this gives you an idea on how you did.OKay can i just grap some quick help for a second to just quickly check these answers. Thanks people!.
okay so i got
1) c Correct
2) a Incorrect. You need to apply the product rule here.
3) a or b differentiation by parts? Apply the quotient rule. Its A or B. Pick the one that you think is correct.
4) d Incorrect. You need to apply the chain rule. Recall that
5) b Incorrect. Did you apply the first derivative test correctly? Show us you work so we can see where you went wrong.
6) not sure so went for d? Good guess...but what don't you get about the problem? In my opinion, none of them are correct. There's no constant of integration for any of the answers!
7) b Incorrect, but you're really close! What's ??
8) b How did you get this for your answer? Please show us your work so we can see where you went wrong and help you. Did you remember to apply the substitution technique??
9) c Again, please show us your work so we can see where you went wrong and help you. Did you remember to apply the substitution technique??
thanks alot for any help people! It really is appreciated.