Division with gives
and when we get
1) You're missing some ellipses in that horrible 2nd denominator.
2) You physically substituted x = 0 in the last step, even though you divided by x^2 a few steps earlier. This should at least make you feel a little dirty.
3) I'm not particularly fond of the 3rd numerator. All the shown coefficients are integers. Very deceptive.
4) You seem to have the idea. Good work.
5) Can you think of another way to do it? This is useful for checking things for yourself.
Using gives which doesn't give us any information on the limit since it is divided by
Using gives which is enough to get the limit since one can give an approximation of the denominator with order two.