Alright. Thank you very much for your help in advance. I went thru all these problems myself and had questions on these particular ones. They shouldn't be too bad.
1) Convert X^2-y^2=1 to Polar...
.... so it will = (r^2)(cos^2theta) - (r^2)(sin^2theta) =1
where from here?
2) Convert r=3sintheta to cartesian.
would x^2 + y^2 = 3y be correct?
3) What is the area of r^2=4cos2theta ??
4) What is the area of the region that lies inside the first curve and outside the second curve
curve one = r=3costheta. curve 2 = r= 1+costheta
5) What is the area of the region that lies inside both curves
1.st = r=sin2theta second = r=sintheta.
6) Find the solutions of the equations (now into complex number stuff) ..
2x^2 -2x +1 =0
7) Converting from complex numbers to polar form...
does -3+3i = (Sqrt(18))cis(tan(-1))
8) lastly, can someone provide a problem which wants me to convert from polar to complex? like... how rcostheta = a and risintheta = b
THANK YOU! If you answer these questions it will help my studying a LOT!
I just went 4 hrs studying other math stuff.
THANK YOU again!