hi can you guys help me?
1. Find the area between the curves:
2. You wake up one morning, and find yourself wearing a toga and scarab ring. Always a logical person, you conclude that you must have become an Egyptian pharoah. You decide to honor yourself with a pyramid of your own design. You decide it should have height h=830 and a square base with side s=870
3. Find the volume of the solid formed by rotating the region enclosed by
x=0 x=1 y=0 y=8+x^4 about the x-axis.
4. A ball of radius 11 has a round hole of radius 3 drilled through its center. Find the volume of the resulting solid
5. Find the volume of the solid formed by rotating the region inside the first quadrant enclosed by
about the x-axis.