Observing that most of the audience here tend to have a certain level of understanding of Calculus already, we'd like to share a new concept tool to help emphasise the concepts behind calculus in an engaging and fun way. We're testing this new approach to education and we're looking for feedback on its effectiveness.
If you own an Android-based Tablet or Smart Phone, you can help us evaluate this new paradigm in education. Allow us to present to you the Calculus App. This app takes education to a whole new level by reinterpreting known theories with artistic depictions. Scattered with engineered interactivity and reinforced with fully illustrated practice questions, the Calculus App presents a new educational paradigm that, we hope, will enrich the learning experience of our knowledge-seeking audience. We believe that this tool can be useful to both students AND teachers.
Download the FREE Lite Edition here
If you like this app please leave a comment on the App store. We are working to bring you the full version soon!
- Watch narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about the history of Calculus and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Try the sample questions and check your answers against model solutions
=== What's Available in the Lite Version ===
Introduction to Differentiation
- Watch a video on Differentiation
- Main Principles of Differentiation
- Practice Questions
* This App requires the installation of Adobe Air on your mobile phone, please choose to install when prompted to do so.
Do leave any comments here or the google play store and we'll address them as soon as we can.