1. Write it as and integrate term by term.
Now you can make the substitution and integrate.
Now make the substitution .
Can you help show how to solve these??
Please kindly show the steps.
1. (x^2/3) - (x^1/4) / (x^1/2) dx
2. [x(x+2)] / (x^3 + 3x^2 - 5) dx
3. (X^3)(x^4 - 4x^2 + 4)^1/2 dx
4. [(x-1)/(x^5)]^1/2 dx
5. (x^2 + 3)^1/3 (x^5) dx
6. (x^3 + 3x^2 - 9) / (x + 3)^1/2 dx
Thanks in advance!!! :)))
now the integral becomes
now we integrate separately
substitute back the value of t to get the value in
take and becomes
Add and to get the result
Well I tried for sometime & could not do
Whats the answer ?, does it even have a elementary anti derivative?