1. I can't open the files which probably show what you have done so far
2. Calculate the derivative. Use chain rule:
3. You already know that r'(5) = 0. A fraction equals zero if the numerator is zero (and the denominator is not zero, of course):
4. You already know that the point M(5, 9) is placed on the graph of the function:
Thus the equation of the function is:
5. To find the vertical asymptotes you have to calculate the zeros of the denominator:
Solve for x. I've got
6. I've attached a diagram of the function.