First Order Differential Equations: Solving Particular and Geneal Solution
How to do you solve these?
1) find an explicit general solution of the differential equation:
2) Find an implicit general solution of the differential equation:
y^(3) dy/dx= (y^(4)+1) cosx
3) Find an explicit particular solution of the initial value problem:
x dy/dx - y= 2x^(2) y, y(1)= 1
4) Find an explicit particular solution of the initial value problem:
dy/dx= 6e^(2x-y), y(0)= 0
5) A pitcher of buttermilk initially at 25 Degree celcius is to be cooled by setting it on the front porch, where the temperature is 0 degree celcius. Suppose that the temperature of the buttermilk has dropped to 15 Degree Celcius after 20 minutes, when will it be 5 degree celcius?
First Order Differential Equations: Solving Particual and general Solution...
# 4 still isn't crystal clear:confused:. How do you get the time? I am not really sure what to do here. Could you further explain please? Thanks.