Only seven problems!
A little (very little help):
Hello i really need some help with these:
1. Find out if they are convergent - and if so find the SUM.
2. Find the absolute/partial convergence or divergence:
3. Find the interval of convergence:
4. Find and draw the limit of the function:
5. Find out if the function has a limit and if so find the limit:
6. Find R, represent the double integral as iterated integral in two ways (vertical simple and horizontal simple):0
7. Find the particular solution:
Thanks in advance
(i) For you'll obtain:
divergent (harmonic series and algebra of series)
(ii) For you'll obtain:
conditionally convergent (alternating harmonic series and algebra of series).
So, the interval of convergence is .