Here's a hint, on f'(x) any x-intercept corresponds to a turning point on f(x).
so i'm given the graph of f'(x) without its equation or the equation of f(x) but i need to find:
- what intervals f(x) is decreasing on
- what intervals f(x) is increasing on
- values of x where f(x) has horizontal tangent
- values of x where f(x) has relative maximum
- values of x where f(x) has point of inflection
the graph given decreases until (1,0), increases until max at (6,6), then decreases passing through (9,1)