Hi, I'm stuck on a couple questions and need major help.
*I'm guessing taking derivative in respect of x if that makes any difference..
3. Find f'(pi/2) of f(x)=sin(2x)
4. Find d^2y/dx^2 if x^2+y^2=25 at x=4.
5. Find f'(-1) if f(x)=3x^2-4x+9
As for the line tangents... here's the problem I'm stuck with.
6. Find the equation of the line tangent to f(x)=sinx+cosx+1 at x=pi/2.
I started solving it by taking the derivative of f(x)=sinx+cosx+1. But I have no idea what to do next.
Extra problems that I will be extremely grateful for more help...
7. If f(3)=5 and f'(3)=2, what is the best estimate for f(4)
8. At what point on the graph y=3x^2-8x+9 is the tangent line parallel to y=4x+3.