6. We have for and and so
We apply this result for and :
Let S be the integration symbol
1. S (dx)/ (x. sec ^3 (ln (x)) dx
2. S (x^3)/(sqrt (x^2 -4 )) dx
3. S (2sec x)/(sin x + cos x) dx
4. S sqrt (sqrt (x) -1) dx
5. S sec^3 (x). tan^3 (x) dx
6. S sin (5x)*cos (7x) dx
7. S (e^(x) -3)/(e^(x) +2) dx
8. S (sec^4 (x))/(tan^2 (x)) dx
9. S (sin 2x)/(1 + 3sin^2 (x))^3 dx
Sorry for the many questions, but I wanna make sure of everything related to Integration before my Exam the next Thursday.
Thanks in Advance !!
Use this website (be sure to click on Show steps after submitting the question): Wolfram|Alpha