Integration of Exponential and Trignometric functions
Let S be the integration symbol
1. S (dx)/ (x. sec ^3 (ln (x)) dx
2. S (x^3)/(sqrt (x^2 -4 )) dx
3. S (2sec x)/(sin x + cos x) dx
4. S sqrt (sqrt (x) -1) dx
5. S sec^3 (x). tan^3 (x) dx
6. S sin (5x)*cos (7x) dx
7. S (e^(x) -3)/(e^(x) +2) dx
8. S (sec^4 (x))/(tan^2 (x)) dx
9. S (sin 2x)/(1 + 3sin^2 (x))^3 dx
Sorry for the many questions, but I wanna make sure of everything related to Integration before my Exam the next Thursday.
Thanks in Advance !!