Hi I need help for my homework. I dont know how to do X squared so X^2 means X squared and etc also I dont know how to do square root so root means square root. Also f means the elongated s
1. Find f(3X+ 5rootX) dX
2. find f(X-1)(2X+5)dx
3. find f 1/2X^2 - 3X^1/2 - 5X^-1/3 dx
4. find f (X+2)^2 / X^1/2 dx
5. given that dy/dx = 2X+X^-2 and that y=2 at x=1 find y in terms of X then the value of y at X=-1
6. The curve for which dy/dx = 2X - 1/rootX passes through the point (9,76). Find the equation of the curve in the form y=f(X) and then the value of y when x=4
7. The curve C has equation y=f(X) and the point P (2,7) lies on C. given that f ' (X) = 3X^2 - 4X + 5.
Find f(X) and then the point Q also lies on C, and the tangent at Q is parallel to the tangent to C at P. Find the co-ordinate of X for Q.
Sorry I asked for so much but I self teach and these are past paper questions that I don't understand, so sorry to cause trouble and if you dont mind can you also write out your workings as well to see how to come to that conclusion so I can handle questions of the smilar sort as future reference.