Evaluating Limits Analytically
Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. Right now I'm trying to cram in limits, derivates, and application of derivatives in 2 weeks to prepare for next semester. I got credit for AP Calc AB so I'm only exempt from one semester of calculus.
Anyways, I've been having trouble with the following problems, so I would appreciate if you guys could help out.
Find the limit (if it exists).
1) Limit as x tends to 2 for (X^3)-8
2) Limit as x tends to -4 (X+4)ln(X+6)
3) Limit as x tends to 0 Root(x+5) - Root(5)
4) Limit as x tends to 4 Root(X+5) -3
5) Limit as x tends to -3 from the left X
Root X^2 - 9
I've attempted the questions, but somehow got the answers of 1) DNE 2) ln2/-8 3) positive infinity 4) DNE
Of course, my answers were wrong.