You missed four of the seven.
I hate true or false i always over think them.
can someone check these and let me know which ones are wrong.
1. . ----F
2. If , then .----F
3. If , then is either a local maximum or a local minimum.----T
4. If for all in , then is decreasing on .----T
5. Differentiable functions are always continuous.----F
6. If and , then has a local minimum at .----F
7. A continuous function on a closed interval always attains a maximum and a minimum value in .----T
Thanks for any help. I really appreciate it.