Please help with these Maths Questions.
1. Jeff Jones earns $1,200 per week. He is married and claims four withholding allowances. The FICA rate is as follows: Social security rate is 6.2% on $97,500; Medicare rate is 1.45%. To date his cumulative wages are $6,000. Each paycheck,his employer also deducts $42.00 for health insurance. What is his net pay?( Calculate FIT by the percentage method)
2. Lisa Kane borowed $8,000 on an 8%,60-day note. After 15 days,Lisa payed $2,000 on the note. On day 45,Lisa payed $1,000 on the note. What is the total interest and ending balance by the U.S. rule? Use ordinary interest.
3. On may 12, Bob Campbell accepted $5,000 note in granting a time extention and a bill of gooods bought by Rick Ween. Terms of the note were *% for 120 dys. On July 8,Bob needed to raise a cash and disccounted the note at Rick's bank at a discount rate of 9%. Calculate Bob's proceeds.
4. Jacod Fonda deposited 25,000 in a svings acct at 10% interest compounded semiannually. At the beginning of Year four, Jacod deposits an additional $40,000 at 10% interest compounded semiannually. At he end of six years, what is the balance in Jacob's acct?
5. Roger Fox made Deposits of $900 semiannually to Reel Bank, which pays 6% interest compounded semiannually. After seven years,Roger made no more deposits. Wht would be the balance in the acct eight years later from the lastt deposit?
Thanks and God bless as you help.