Choose a career that pays you between $1,000 and $8,000 a month ($12,000-$96,000 a year). You must be able to document your source for the salary that you claim and will submit.
For your chosen career, you must provide the following information:
- Annual Income (Gross - Before Taxes)
- Bi-Weekly Income (Gross - Before Taxes)
- A chosen number of withholding allowances between 0 and 6.
- Total Amount to be withheld.
- Amount after witholding
- Amount to be taxed
- Bi-Weekly Income (Net - After Taxes)
- % of Bi-Weekly Income After Taxes (Bi-Weekly Gross/Bi-Weekly Net)