Micro - Nestle Inc
Hi folks, I've assigned a coursework weeks ago. The deadline is coming (Worried)
Example we have Milo, Horlicks and Ovaltine
1) Can Nestle reduces production, make shortage thus the price rises and maximize the profit ? IDK ! Economists aren't scientists, individuals can't control that. (Shake) In my country, maybe but still there're substitutes; Horlicks & Ovaltine.
2) Could other firms compensate for your shortfall and thus any expected profits? If the price is incredibly high,
3) Could a product from another firm effect the demand of your product? - I think they can, although Milo is kinda necessary in my country.
4) Does the knowledge of elasticity impact your firms pricing? (Wondering)
5) Build a presentation that illustrates the workings of the above in relationship to either a luxury or necessity product or service. How does it look like ?
Is this maths? If so you need to restate the questions more clearly. Also tell us what you have done.
Originally Posted by pokeat
Mos of these need theoretical answers to support, some only need demand & supply graph and elasticity graphs. ( business involve ? )
My progress - I not sure is this work but i've dl some reports from nestle website.
Profi t before taxes and associates 2008 was 21 833 and 13 518 last year.